Register to be an Exhibitor
The 10th Deaf History International Conference exhibition will be held at the Aerial UTS Function Centre.
Exhibition Display Tables
Exhibition display tables will be allocated in order of receipt of application forms. To secure your space in the Exhibition please complete and return the attached application form with payment to the Deaf History International Organising Committee (in care of Deaf Australia Inc.).
LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACES AVAILABLE
A floor plan is available upon request from the Conference Organiser.
Set up – Wednesday 18 July 2018 07:00 – 09:00
Pack up – Friday, 20 July 2018 15:30 – 17:30
NB: Set up/Pack up hours are subject to change, however exhibitor will be notified if a change in hours occurs.
Exhibition Opening Hours:
Wednesday, 18 July 2018 09:00 – 17:30
Thursday, 19 July 2018 09:00 – 17:30
Friday, 20 July 2018 09:00 – 15:30
NB: Exhibition hours are subject to change. Exhibitors will be notified if a change occurs.
Exhibitors are entitled to the following:
- Two Exhibitor Passes per display table. These passes enable personnel to work on their display but do not permit access to the Conference sessions.
- Morning & afternoon tea and lunch.
- One delegate Conference satchel per display table.
- One Final Program and Abstract Book per display table.
NB: The Exhibitor Pass does not allow entry to the Welcome Reception or Closing Banquet, as these tickets must be purchased separately.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Application Conditions
- Applications must be received on the Official Application Contract Form. A tax invoice will be issued upon receipt of this application form. The Application Form is located at the back of this prospectus.
- Full payment must be made within seven days from date of invoice.
- Exhibition and Sponsorship will not be assigned without a signed application and full payment upon receipt of invoice.
- The Conference Organisers reserve the right, at their total discretion, to decline any application.
- All payments must be made in Australian dollars. See payment details on application form.
- Payment can be made via cheque, bank transfer and credit card. Please note credit card payments will incur a 4% surcharge.
- If the full payment is not received by the due date, the Conference Organiser has the right to review the commitment and withdraw the application.
In exceptional circumstances the Conference Organisers will be prepared to consider cancellation of their Contract with a sponsor and/or exhibitor, but only if the following conditions are complied with:
- That the request for cancellation is submitted in writing.
- That the reason given for the cancellation is, in the opinion of the Organisers, well founded.
- That the Organisers are able to re-let the cancelled space in its entirety.
- That the sponsor agrees that the Organisers shall retain 10% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted more than twelve months prior to the Conference, 50% if it is between twelve and three months prior to the Conference and 100% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted within three months of the opening of the Conference.
Please make all cheques/drafts payable to: Deaf Australia Inc. (hosting the Deaf History International 2018 Conference), and send to the Conference Organiser:
C/- Deaf Australia
PO Box 1348,
Blackburn North, Victoria, 3130
Credit Card and EFT payments
Please contact Deaf Australia (hosts of the Deaf History International 2018 Conference) for Credit card and EFT details.